Saturday, January 12, 2013

To Gun Control Fetishists

To all Gun Control Fetishists: You talk about "sporting purpose" and "you don't need that to hunt". You're right. I don't need an automatic firearm to hunt, and it doesn't serve a "sporting purpose". I need a fully automatic firearm to defend myself against criminals who manage to get their hands on fully automatic firearms despite laws to the contrary. I need a fully automatic firearm (in addition to MANPADs and anti-tank weapons) to defend myself if my government steps over the line into totalitarianism. I need a fully automatic firearm because there is a small, but finite possibility that I may need to defend myself from someone wielding a similar firearm. So shut up about the whole "you don't need that" sh*t. Because I do need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment